I keep a running list of things that I just plain want. I don’t need a single thing on the list, but I keep it for a rainy day. It’s my Treat Yo Self list. Some of the things on that list are simple and cheap and some are big ticket items.
Here is what I currently have on my list:
- Cuyana Wallet – I have had the same patent navy Hobo wallet for around 7 or more years now. In this case, 7 years is not an exaggeration. It is a really really really old wallet, but it looks like new! Patent Hobo wallets really hold up! I have loved it all this time, but am ready for a change. I have set my sights on a grey wallet by Cuyana and I plan to have my initials added to it.
- Nike Roshe Run Shoes – My old Nikes have seen better days (I purchased them in 2012 and still have them!) and it is time for a fresh pair. I like the look of the Nike Roshe Run shoes, but just haven’t settled on a color. There are so many options!
- Supergas – I already have a go to pair of Lacoste sneakers so I don’t need a pair of Supergas, but I just want them! This is one of the less expensive items on my list and the only thing that has been holding me back from ordering a pair is that I cannot decide on a color! I am also considering getting Vans slip ons instead. I also can’t decide on the color but am between Gray Chambray or Black Perforated Leather.
- Lindroth Island Bag – I love a good tote bag and this is the perfect one for summer. I love the color options and customization!
- Fresh Chambray Shirt – Somehow I went from having 3 chambray shirts to having 0 chambray shirts. I need to buy a new one, but I haven’t seen one I like.
- New Spanx – I have had the same pair of spanx since my sophomore year of college. They are worn slap out. It’s time for a new pair!
- Barbour Jacket – I have a spring weight Barbour jacket with Liberty Rose lining and really wish I had a thicker one that additional liners can zip into. This has been on my wish list for a few years and I keep buying other coats instead. I will tick this one off of my list eventually.
- New Sunglasses – I bought a pair of Kate Spade sunglasses last year and have completely worn them out. They are so floppy and stretched out that they cannot be fixed. I really need a new pair, but am having trouble finding a pair that I like. I am really excited for Skiffingtons to return to TIEC so I can buy a new pair from them.
- Soludos: I really want a leather pair and a navy pair of Soludos espadrilles. Most of my espadrilles have bitten the dust over the last two summer seasons so it’s restock time!
- M.Gemi Brezza Flats: … or something like them.