- FRYE Espadrilles: I really want these in cement and these in dusty rose. The first ones are so so so soft and I love the pointed toe of the second pair.
- A new bathrobe – I have been looking for a new set for over a year now. I have the same robe from Pottery Barn that my great aunt gave me when I graduated high school. The robe has really held up, but the slippers bit the dust a couple of years ago… I loved those slippers. I haven’t found a robe or slippers to replace them so I’m still holding on to the same ratty robe. If anyone has a suggestion for a quality, soft, midi length robe I’m very interested!
- Cuyana Wallet – I have had the same patent navy Hobo wallet for around 7 or more years now. In this case, 7 years is not an exaggeration. It is a really really really old wallet, but it looks like new! Patent Hobo wallets really hold up! I have loved it all this time, but am ready for a change. I have set my sights on a grey wallet by Cuyana and I plan to have my initials added to it.
- Parker Thatch Jewelry Case – This could be a treat for myself but it would also make a great little surprise for someone else!
- Fresh Chambray Shirt – Somehow I went from having 3 chambray shirts to having 0 chambray shirts. I need to buy a new one, but I haven’t seen one I like.
- New Spanx – I have had the same pair of spanx since my sophomore year of college. They are worn slap out. It’s time for a new pair!
- Barbour Jacket – I have a spring weight Barbour jacket with Liberty Rose lining and really wish I had a thicker one that additional liners can zip into. This has been on my wish list for a few years and I keep buying other coats instead. I will tick this one off of my list eventually.