THIS THING REALLY WORKS!

Recently, I accidentally knocked the wick off center in my favorite candle and then couldn’t get it back in the middle so I pulled it out. There was still 1/2 of the candle left in the container so I started heating it up in a pot of water to make my kitchen smell nice.

I was in Hobby Lobby last week and found a plug in candle warmer that was only around $4.00. Because I was there when just about everything was 50% off, the candle warmer was the price of a candy bar. I wasn’t sure how well it was  going to work and didn’t want to sink a lot of money into it so I was very happy with this deal.

I was really surprised how well it works! It melts my whole candle in no time and allows me to burn my candle at work without a flame!

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s