Target has launched a new store brand called A New Day and I’m digging it.
I put more in my buggy on Saturday than I have on any previous Target run ever. I did make myself narrow my purchases down considerably to just one item.
These Velma Slip On Pointy Toe Mules are only $22.99!
I love it when I can participate in a trend, but not shell out the big bucks so these were an exciting find. They also come in black, but I knew I wouldn’t wear the black ones over the black shoes I already own and enjoy so I went with this dusty pink pair.
I went online when I got home and found the items I loved in the store and a few that my store didn’t carry that are worth checking out. Links below!
- Velma Slip On Pointy Toe Mules in Black
- Rebe Backless Loafer Mules
- Kona Slip On Loafer Mules in White
- Miriam Crossband Quilted Mules in Red
- Junebug Mules in Silver
- Wrap Crew Luxe Pullover in Grey
- Long Sleeve Shirtdress in Olive and Blue
- Who What Wear 3/4 Sleeve Mixed Lace Pull-Over Top in White